So, today I present to you my New and Improved Medieval Wood Living Room Set for your Medieval Sims (or for any of your Sims that like Medieval Style furniture). If you have previously downloaded the set from Affinity Sims, I strongly suggest you download this improved set. All objects retain the same GUID's and the file names are the same, so they will overwrite the original files. To be on the safe side, I suggest you remove all the meshes from the original Medieval Wood Living Set and replace them with the new meshes. Any recolors you may have of the original set will still work for this improved set, so keep those. All future addon sets will require this improved set to work. I'm currently creating two sets...a New Medieval Wood Dining Room Set (also an improvement over my original dining room set from Affinity Sims) and a brand new Medieval Wood Bedroom Set.
The Improved Medieval Wood Living Set
- 1894 faces on 3 tiles (631 faces/tile)
- Appears in Seating/Sofas for 100 simoleons.
- 2 recolorable subsets...wood and metal
- Includes 12 recolors of the wood and 6 recolors of the metal
- This is the MASTER for all objects in this set and all future addon sets.
- 1894 faces on 2 tiles (947 faces/tile)
- Appears in Seating/Sofas for 80 simoleons.
- 1894 faces
- Appears in Seating/Livingroom for 60 Simoleons.
- 852 faces on 2 tiles (426 faces/tile)
- Appears in Surfaces/Coffee Tables for 40 simoleons
- Has two slots.
- 856 faces
- Appears in Surfaces/End Tables for 20 simoleons
- Has one slot.
- 1077 faces
- Appears in Surfaces/Miscellaneous for 80 simoleons
- Has three slots and is counter height.
- 276 faces
- Appears in Surfaces/Shelves for 10 simoleons
- Has two slots
- Wall height adjustable with the AL Expansion.
A few in-game shots of the set
All objects are base game compatible. For recolors, all objects are slaved to the Master object (Sofa). A collection file with custom icon is included. Tested completely in a vanilla game with all Expansions plus M&G. Files are compressed.